Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Spirit West Coast - Del Mar


Hey everyone. Each year Trinity Law School. Sets up a booth at Spirit West Coast. So if you will be attending, be sure to stop by the Trinity booth and say hi. This also means that I will not have computer access until next week, so I will not be doing any posting.

Here are a few links I like if you can't live without your daily dose of Godward Thoughts (obviously that was a joke). :-)

One of my favorite articles is Preaching Through Adversity, by John Piper. It is on Charles Spurgeon.

Chris has more on Van Til

Dean McConnell has a great series on the Da Vinci Code. 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.

As well as Modern Day Magi. The Da Vinci Code - This post has an outstanding list of links at the end to answer some great questions.

T. A. Blankenship is doing a great study through Revelation.

You can never go wrong with Gordon Cloud at Heavenly Heartburn.

Bobby Grow at Devoted life is one I have been meaning to link to for a while (I'll get you added soon Bobby). He is a great Christian brother who will help you and challenge you as you study the word of God.

Don't forget to go Upward and All Around either.

Last, but certainly not least, be sure to visit Jada at Cheryl's Treehouse.

And here are a few of my favorite Godward Thoughts posts from a while back...

Let Your Sins Be Strong
The Benifits of Adversity
Voluntary Humility
and
Moral Absolutism 1, 2, 3, 4.

God Bless,

Doug

P.S. I know I missed some great blogs from friends who visit here, but I'll get you next time.

7 Comments:

At Wednesday, May 24, 2006 10:16:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Doug! We're (my family and I) are going to be down in Lakewood soon. We are leaving this Saturday, and we'll be there all next week . . . just around the corner from you :)!

Hope you have a good time at Spirit West Coast, Del Mar is a beautiful place!

In Christ,

Bobby Grow

 
At Wednesday, May 24, 2006 10:17:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excuse my grammar above "We're . . .are" :-)

 
At Thursday, May 25, 2006 6:13:00 AM, Blogger Gordon said...

Hope you have a good time, Doug. God bless.

 
At Thursday, May 25, 2006 6:18:00 AM, Blogger Vitamin Z said...

Hey Doug,

I live in Nashville and and play for Matthew West. We'll be there! Maybe I will come and say hi. Come check out our show if you get a chance.

Zach

 
At Saturday, May 27, 2006 7:26:00 PM, Blogger Vitamin Z said...

Doug,

Came by the both but no one was there. Oh well, we are left to the blogsphere for our interaction. It's all good.

 
At Sunday, May 28, 2006 2:31:00 PM, Blogger Modern Day Magi said...

Wow Doug,
I am surprised by the mention!

thanks heaps for the encouragement!

Have a great week/weekend and I'mm looking forward to my daily dose of Godward Thoughts being available again ;)

MDM

 
At Monday, May 29, 2006 2:44:00 PM, Blogger Vitamin Z said...

Doug,


thanks for coming to the show! I agree, that abortion shirt is good, but not sure if that is the best way to reach people how might think that abortion is ok, or have had an abortion. Seems to undercut conversation and seems way overly simplistic. "Abortion is mean" is probably worse. Abortion is not mean, it's holocaust on the unborn, etc.

later!

zach

 

Post a Comment

<< Home