Thursday, August 24, 2006

Word of Truth Radio Acoustic Cafe

I ran across this online radio station called Word of Life Radio. They have three stations. I personally like acoustic music with a folk feel such as Andrew Peterson and Fernando Ortega. The second station on the list called Acoustic Praise Cafe plays some pretty good music commercial free. I've not listened to the other stations, so I have no idea if the teaching is good or bad on the teaching station, but if you like acoustic music you might want to check it out. You can listen live at this link Acoustic Praise Cafe.

God Bless,

Doug

1 Comments:

At Sunday, September 03, 2006 2:35:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, thanks! That station really rules. Best Christian station I've heard in awhile.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home