Monday, July 31, 2006

Back in California

Hey everyone,

I've made it back to California, and I enjoyed my time at the seminary. A week dedicated to study is always a treat. Several aspects of the class caused some concern though, as most of the week was spent discussing the nature of propositional truth, and how we know. The professor and I tendend to disagree on the nature of propositional truth. But this is to be expected as she is part of the emergent movement. When I get a bit more time I'm sure I will be fleshing out the the nature of the discussion, but for the time being I need to get my self back on track at home and work.

Thanks for your prayers,

Doug

2 Comments:

At Monday, July 31, 2006 12:03:00 PM, Blogger Gordon said...

Glad you enjoyed your trip. I look forward to hearing about your discussions.

 
At Tuesday, August 01, 2006 9:54:00 AM, Blogger Josh Eaton said...

Glad your back. I read, but seldom a comment. Just wanted to let you know I enjoy your Godward Thoughts. I am back to blogging a little now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home